The internet continues to expand everyday bringing convenience, access to information and tools. What we don’t notice as clearly is that threats are increasing along with it. We are surrounded by risks and need to be aware and knowledgeable.
In this course though, learners will understand how to avoid, or even deal with internet threats. This would help safeguard against hackers who may steal your identity and harm you. Through this program, we aim to provide a simple playlist of videos that teach you how to deal with internet threats.
Who is it for?
This course is mainly made for school administrators or parents to purchase on behalf of youth in school or at home.
What you will learn
After the completion of the course, the learner will be guided through a step-by-step process to avoid common security issues while being connected online.
- How to Prevent Phishing
- How to Have a Strong Password
- Importance of Privacy Settings
- Useful Software for Online Protection
- How to Detect an Untrustworthy Website
- 4 Tips on How to Keep Your Device Secure
- 4 Steps on How to Avoid and Handle Identity Theft
- Ignore or Report a Cyber Bully
- Types of Virus Threats
- Reasons Why You Shouldn’t Interact With Strangers
- Post Test
$9.99 per individual.