ACCOUNTING & BOOK-KEEPING
A Step by Step Practical Guide to Help you Understand the Important Accounting, Book-keeping, and Financial Principles.
Who is it for?
We developed this course to support entrepreneurs and small businesses in protecting their hard work through a good understanding of accounting best practices.
What you will learn
Understanding what is accounting and how it impacts your day-to-day business activities are essential in today’s competitive business world. In this simple and practical course, we take you through a step-by-step guide to the accounting process, highlighting the essential financial topics that every business should know and track.
- Accounting and Bookkeeping Overview
- Structuring your Accounting Department
- Accounting Systems
- Accounting Concepts
- Bookkeeping Double Entry Principle
- Accounting Cycle
- Chart of Accounts
- Revenue Recognition
- Accounting for Inventories
- Accounting for Fixed Assets
- Income Statement
- Balance Sheet
- Cash Flow Management
- Auditing your Business
- What do funders look for in a Company
- Accounting Fundamentals Final Test
$99.99 per individual.