24 MINUTE HR
A Step by Step Process on How to Build your Human Resources Development Skills.
The Human Resources (HR) department has evolved from a traditional administrative function to one that has become an integral strategic component of organizations worldwide. Human Resources is evolving fast as the workplace itself has evolved and needed skill sets continue to change.
Talent has become the most important asset in the knowledge economy. The challenge is to find the right talent and to keep them within your organization.
Who is it for?
We developed this course to support Recent Graduates, HR professionals, Learning and Development professionals & HR Managers in developing their overall human resources skills.
What you will learn
We aim, through this course, to provide a practical overview of key HR concepts that will keep HR professionals and those eager to get into this field, up to date with the latest practices and developments, so that they have the added advantage in their positions.
The playlist is supported by a set of resources that would be available to you including case studies, tools, and templates.
In addition to that, one of our experts would be assigned to support you with course questions that you may have. Consider them your personal coach!
- Human Resource Management PreTest
- Human Resource Management (HRM) Key Activities
- Steps for Successful Hiring
- Talent Development Functions
- Staff Compensation Options
- Creating a Great Environment to Work in
- Tips for Building Performing Teams
- Herzberg Motivation Theory
- What makes up Emotional Intelligence
- Talent Development Tips
- Understanding the 5 Keys to Managing a Multi- Cultural Team
- 4 Essential Leadership Skills Every Employee Should Follow
- Most Common Personality Traits
- Human Resource Management PostTest
$9.99 per individual.