There are over 1 million available roles on offer globally for various occupations in the Cyber Security business.
Cyber Security professionals and support staff are in high demand and salaries on offer match this demand with very attractive packages available.
Common skills required for cyber security roles are
- incident handling and response
- audit and compliance
- firewall/IDS/IPS skills
- intrusion detection
- analytics and intelligence
- SIEM management
- access/identity Management
- application security development
- advanced malware prevention
- cloud computing/ virtualisation.
Based on our research the top 5 industries for cyber security professionals are
- Information Technology/Management
- Government and State Bodies
- Consulting /Professional Services.
Now is the time to consider updating you skills in this area. The B4G Academy has a range of courses at all levels so that you can get the skills you need to apply for these many roles.
Our courses cover all aspect of the profession and allow you to learn skills to break into a career in areas such as information security analysis, which ranks 7th in the top 100 best tech jobs for 2017 and is predicted to be the fastest growing overall job category between 2012-20.
Our Academy offers courses in various aspects of Cyber Security including
- Internal Cyber Security Auditing
- CompTIA Cyber Security Analyst
- Cyber Ssecurity Law & Policy
- Building Cyber Security Program for your business
- anatomy of a Cyber attack
- Snort Intrusion Detection
- Network Security Analysis
- Building a CyberWarrior Certification
- SAP Cyber Security
- Mobile Cybersecurity Awareness
Our Mobile Cyber Security Awareness course for example allows you to learn how to prevent Data Breaches, Identity Theft and Fraud via smartphones, laptops and tablets.
It covers lesser known data security risks of free apps and teaches you the safest way to access public wireless internet hotspots and how to use multi factor authentication to prevent hackers from hijacking your Facebook, Twitter and Google accounts.
Today over 250,000 cyber security jobs are unfilled in the US with the demand for information security professionals expected to grow by 55% through 2018.
Now is your time to gain the key skills that will allow you to start your career in this exciting sector.
Register with the Back 4 Good Academy today and we will take it from there for you.